Victorious Secret Netball Club
Role – to ensure the efficient running of all operations of the club.
- To be well informed of all club activities.
- Plan for the future of the club.
- To have a good working knowledge of the club constitution, club rules, insurance cover and duties of all office holders.
- Club representative at local, regional and state levels (ultimate responsibility lies with the President)
- To manage and chair executive and annual general meetings.
- Attend SACSNA meetings and brief club exec, and club members where needed
Shall: Assist the President, and undertake any special duties allocated by the President
Role – Administrator of the club providing coordination links between members & club executives
- Maintain a database of current and past club members, how many members, contact details, membership fees paid/not paid
- Maintain a file of all relevant contact details (eg. Insurance, Website, etc.)
- Keep Club Managers abreast of all club and team matters
- Attend to all mail – postal and email
- Ensure all replies to correspondence are prompt
- Co-ordinate all contact with SACSNA on team and club issues
Role – Responsible for the financial management of the club.
- Maintain accurate records of current income and expenditure
- Ensure monies received are banked correctly
- Making all payments and keeping records
- To be the signatory on club cheques (with at least one other person)
- Prepare regular bank account reconciliations
- Prepare budgets for forthcoming year describing potential sources of income and expenditure
- Prepare annual financial accounts for auditing
- Pursue outstanding member’s fees
- Assist with payment plan options
Role – to ensure the club fulfils all its obligations regarding player registrations.
- To ensure the complete and accurate maintenance of club membership for the season
- To manage start of season registrations for new and existing members
- To provide Grading Convenor with full lists of each age group at the appropriate time
- To ensure all registrations are with the appropriate bodies by the due date
- To advise the Treasurer of members with outstanding club fees
- To acquire team lists from Grading Convenor once teams finalised
- To provide secretary with full team lists and relevant contact information
Grading Convenor - Panel Selectors
Role – to ensure a fair and impartial grading of players into teams at start of season
- Recruit Graders for pre season trials
- Organise trials
- Allocate players to teams
- Oversee player support over season
Role – to provide support and guidance to all coaches over the season
- Organise Coaches for teams at beginning of season
- Liaise with Coaches at beginning and during season
- Support Coaches with respect to team issues over the season
- Provide guidance and assistance to coaches over the season
- Ensure all coaches have appropriate training tools ie manuals and gear
Role – to maintain and acquire stock for netball season
- Organise the acquisition of equipment for training and games
- Organise stocktake at end of season
Role – to acquire uniform items and co-ordinate sale of items over the netball season
- Organise the acquisition of uniform items for club
- Co-ordinate the sale of uniforms and other items over the season
- Organise stocktake at end of season
Role – to ensure the social aspect of the club is welcoming of new members and supportive of existing members
- Organise the Welcome BBQ at start of season
- Organise the Presentation Day at end of Season
- Arrange for the Club Photos
- Co-ordinate end of season trophies, certificates and gifts
Role – to ensure that the website is a vital information hub for all club members
- Manage the VSNC website and all that that entails
- Keep up to date and keep as a useful resource for all club members
- Liaise with committee members to acquire information
The Manager’s Coordinator is responsible for the assigning of team managers per team and the communication of club information to those managers. The Manager’s Coordinator should:
- Ensure all teams has a manager
- Organise at the beginning of the season a manager’s meeting to distribute equipment and communicate important season information
- Communicate with team managers on important association and club information (via email). Managers then to forward this information to their own teams
- Provide support to team managers on questions they have or direction they need
Sponsorship Coordinator & Assistant
The Sponsorship C&A is responsible for overseeing the implementation of sponsorship arrangements.
Main areas of responsibility
- Co-ordinate all sponsorship for all areas of the club
- Submit regular reports to the club committee
- Ensure all existing sponsors are contacted three months prior to the season commencement
- Seek out new sponsors to supplement existing sponsors
- Ensure sponsors signage is in place and all other aspects of sponsorship packages are in place prior to the commencement of the season
- Ensure all sponsorship agreements are honoured
- Maintain contact with all sponsors throughout the season
- Maintain strong relationships with all Club sponsors.
Responsible to provide welfare to club members and officials, as required, facilitate dispute resolution within the club, where relevant and coordinate volunteer management within the club.
Fundraising Coordinator & Assistant
The responsibility of the Fundraising C&A is to assist in raising funds for the club. The Fundraising C&A is responsible for organising, initiating and coordinating all fundraising events with the assistance of the Committee.